These dates are already booked:
March 20, 21, 23, 27th
April 10, 16, 18, 24, 25th
May 1, 2, 3, 10, 12, 13, 14, 25th
Use the boxes to select the venue for your lesson and preferred date and time. Note: Chequertree is closed mid June to mid September.
I will respond within 24 hours by calling to confirm the preferred time and date is available for both myself and the fishery and ask for some additional information about you and any other members of the party to ensure we have appropriate equipment available at the lesson.
Important: please call before booking if any of the following apply:
- Any member of the party is aged between 12 & 17 (sorry, no under 12s)
- A member of your party has a mobility issue
- There are more than 4 in your party
2 HOUR FLY FISHING EXPERIENCE
For beginners the 2 hour lesson gives a taste of the fly fishing experience. You will learn the following skills:
- safety while fly fishing
- about the rod, reel and end tackle
- basic fly casting
- how to retrieve the fly
- what to do when a fish takes and how to land it
- two caught fish per person may be taken home
Includes tuition, tackle hire and fishing permit. Please read FAQ and Terms and Conditions on the orders page before booking or call if you need further information. Note: 2HR lessons are not available at Frensham Trout Fishery.